Course Duration – One day
In this course, you will identify and use raster and vector drawing and painting tools to create and edit images. You will also apply masks to hide and show image layers, filters to create special effects, and layer styles to create layer effects. You will utilize smart objects, layer comps, actions, and batch processing to streamline workflow. You will create and edit video, and animate graphics in your videos.
This course targets professional or amateur graphic designers and illustrators who want to use the robust features of Photoshop to create visual media.
Creating Raster Images
- Draw with Brushes
- Create Gradients
- Use Tool Presets
Working with Vector Image Tools
- Create Images with Vector Paths
- Use the Shape Drawing Tools
- Work with Type
- Type Special Effects
Using Advanced Layer Techniques
- Modify Images with Masks
- Use Filters to Apply Special Effects
- Apply Special Effects to Layers
- Use Smart Objects for Nondestructive Editing
- Utilize Layer Comps
- Create and Use Actions
- Batch Process Files with Photoshop and Adobe Bridge
Creating and Editing Video
- Edit Video
- Add Graphics, Titling, and Animations to Video
Adobe Photoshop Level 1, or equivalent level of knowledge.